Thursday, April 3, 2003

Late war links

Before I get to today's war links, I would like to say that I have been almost totally war-free today ... and frankly, it has been quite nice. Instead, I worked on putting together next week's newspaper. Along the way, I interviewed second-graders writing home made cards to the soldiers fighting the war. I then spent two hours playing DJ, came home from the radio station, cooked din-din, and did some band business. I tried listening to talk radio while cooking, but that idiot Howie Carr was going on about the "Stalinist sodomites at the New York Times." I shut it off just as quickly as I turned it on. I then put the news on for a bit, and learned that Baghdad was without power and watch as CNN broadcast explosion flashes through night vision scopes. Frankly, I am getting sick of it all. I may just have to keep the radio and television off until the war ends. I really just don't care.

U.S. Says 320 Iraqi Troops Killed in Airport Battle
Waiting to remake Iraq "Wolfowitz of Arabia ..." Yeah, I figured that.
U.S.: Iran will infiltrate 5 Iraqi cities ust laying the ground work ...
Kerry says US needs its own 'regime change' Is Kerry starting to get it or is this just politics?
Some Critical Media Voices Face Censorship More great analysis from FAIR. What liberal media?
Anti-war activists picket Fox News
Halliburton, Dick Cheney, and Wartime Spoils
War profits: Perle's conniving
Nader: Puzzling Questions Arise from Bush's Campaign of Fear
Pearl Jam drives off concert fans with Bush bashing No dissent in Ashcroft's America. Enjoy it while you still have it Eddie.

No comments: