Friday, August 29, 2008

Not to be crude ... but it's McCain and the MILF ...

John McCain picks a total hottie - hey, I'm 40-plus - to be his running mate. Wow!

So, the guys around the office are talking about John McCain's pick of Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska. I'm chewing on my lunch and one of the other editors says, So Tony, what's the headline? I finish my bite of turkey and lettuce and say, "McCain and the MILF," to a slew of laughs.
Well, I don't mean to be crude. I really don't. But that was my first reaction. I have to say, as a 40-plus year old man, that's what I was thinking ... she is really, really cute. And, she is a reformer. And, she took on her own party and stopped the bridge to nowhere, etc.


I am woman, see me fish ...

Rugged individualism while still giving birth to five kids?
So that's what it is. McCain and MILF. And, I have to say, I'm liking how interesting this race is going to be ...

No comments: