Saturday, December 28, 2002

Welcome to Politizine!
For the last few years, I have been thinking about setting up a political news and information Web site to share with the general public. However, I really could never seem to find the time to teach myself to do it. Then, I heard about Blogger and decided to give it a try! So, this site will have to do until I get around to creating a real one. Check back daily for updates.

Other sites to check out
* Check out my columns in The Winchester Star, the newspaper where I work as an editor.
* Or my WMFO radio show site at Taste the Floor where you can find my radio playlists and pictures.
* And I play guitar for the rock band Lunargirl. The site is at lunargirl.org. The site has band pictures and also a new Web log feature. Soon, we will have song downloads.

Thanks for checking out my Blogger site and check back again soon!

No comments: