I'll be on The Samantha Clemens Show Saturday morning at a little past 10 a.m. We'll be talking about the U.S. Senate special election in Massachusetts and maybe some other things. Here's Sam's iten for the show:
Sam on the radio: Senator I’m Hot (so are my daughters) Brown???
Hope you'll be there for The Samantha Clemens Show this Saturday morning from 10 to 11 eastern on WWZN AM 1510, streaming at www.samanthaclemens.com.
Tony Schinella of Politizine.com will join us to talk about...
• Senate Race: What the hell happened????
• Electing by photos only! Now that corporations can spend as much as they want, let's just take the wind out of their sails and vote strictly by photo - turns out it's just as reliable as the entire election process. Let's GO FOR IT!
• Palin/Brown in 2012???
• and a report on the emerging Scott Brown birther movement....
And what about....
• Moral Hazard and Bankruptcies - if banks are walking away from their debt, and businesses are walking away from their debt, why shouldn't individuals walk away from their debt too? (and if they can't, then shouldn't we make the bankers pay too).
• The Know Nothings from the mid 1800s and our (lovable) Tea Partiers: You wouldn't believe the similarities!
• Avatar: Liberal Plot to convert our children to sin and degradation? Cynical "something for everyone" to get every single person on the planet to buy a ticket? Eye-rolling fairytale pandering to white men who always get to be (seem to need to be) the hero saving the savages and getting the girl.
Click here for links and more on the blog!