Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Blogspot interface

I haven't been doing a lot of blogging. Been too busy with other things. However, I must admit that I'm liking this new Blogger interface change they've put into the CMS. I saw the link this morning and clicked on it thinking, What's that?
The new interface is less busy, with more white space, and seems to offer a lot more bells and whistles. It also offers the badly needed Insert Jump Break (a nice feature in the previous corporate Wordpress accounts I used to work with) that keeps the long opuses from filling up the entire page.
I'll noodle with it a bit more another time and report back anything else that is interesting about it. But out of the box, I'm liking it. 

2 comments:

Mark de Zabaleta said...

I was wondering if you were sick!

regards

Mark de Zabaleta

Tony said...

Thankfully not sick, just busy!