Monday, March 31, 2008

This woman should be nowhere near the presidency ...

More unpaid bills!!: ["Cash-strapped Clinton fails to pay bills"]. Frankly, I don't think she should drop out if she doesn't want to. Take it to the convention. Have a floor fight over every last delegate. Rip the party apart for all I care. It will be a better spectacle if she doesn't concede.
However, if she can't afford to campaign anymore because she doesn't have the money to pay vendors, then she should slow things down and pay her bills. She is losing all credibility because her campaign can't pay vendors in a timely manner. I truly hope that vendors start requiring payment up front from the campaign.
And you have got to love Politico. They have been digging up all kinds of great angles in this campaign, often beating the big newspapers. Amazing. I don't know if they are making money or not but they are doing a great job.

I meant to post this last week: Jesse Ventura on Donny Deutsch:

No comments: