Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Clinton, Stephy Inannitize tonight's debate

Today has been a busy day for me. Our family welcomed a new boy into the world, which was quite exciting. However, while my wife was resting after the birth, I was taking a few minutes to peruse the political sites, which I haven't done in a long time.
I came across this story on DailyKos, suggesting that tonight's Clinton/Obama debate would be a pile on Obama night: ["Stephanopoulos to conspire with Hannity for tonight's debate"].
What was most interesting about this post was not just the allegation that Stephy was getting lame, irrelevant questions from Inannity but the fact that the Stephy is a former campaign director of Hillary's husband. Talk about conflict of interest. He just shouldn't be involved in the debate.
Well, after putting my other son to bed tonight, I turned on the debate for a few minutes and, poof, there was one of the lame Inannity questions about a former member of the Weathermen. Gosh, what is the political debate world coming to?

No comments: