Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tony on the radio ...

I'll be back on the radio this Friday, March 25, for two hours.
From 2 to 4 p.m., I'll be sitting in with Chuck and Phil on their new radio show on WBNW 1120 AM. The signal runs from Boston to Worcester, Nashua, N.H. to Brockton. The show is also heard on WPLM 1390 in Plymouth and WESO 970 in Southbridge/Webster.
To listen online, click here: ["WBNW"]. The call-in number is 888-205-2263. Feel free to chime in.
I was on the show back in February and it was a pretty good time. With the way things are going on in the country, it will probably be an even more interesting show this time around. I hope you can tune in.

Computer problems
I'm having some major computer problems. The HD blew out on my Gateway after two years. I thought it was because I was trying to upgrade to IE8 but it turns out that it just happened ... and these things do happen [I heard something about 100,000 HDs crash each week in this country ... yikes]. So, blogging will be limited over the next week.

No comments: