Sunday, April 4, 2010

If Petraeus runs and wins, the coup will be completed

So it's Easter morning and I wake up early, after nearly 10 hours of sleep, noodle around facebook and then decide to check out some headlines. This one struck me, below the fold, on Drudge: ["David Petraeus for President: Run General, run"].
Now, you might want to ask why I am even at Drudge at all. I do tend to check that, and other sites like Common Dreams, at least once a day. I have always found that it is important to look at both types of aggregates for news. But I'm also, now more than ever, steering completely away from political sites. In many ways it is the political sites, with their extreme views on both sides of the aisle, that are taking the fun out of being a political junkie. They are all liars and truth-tellers at the same time. And I just don't have any use for them any more. Sad, indeed, more later.

No comments: