Sunday, August 5, 2007

GOP Iowa Debate
I didn't see the GOP debate today on ABC [I assume it was on "This Week," but I'm not sure], but others did. Here are some polls about who won.

ABC News has an online poll, with almost 24,000 voting, here are the results: Paul 13,355, Romney 2,133, Giuliani 1,912, Nobody, I'm waiting for Fred Thompson or Newt Gingrich 1,597, Huckabee 1,529, Nobody won. I'm voting Democratic 1,342, Brownback 704, Tancredo 429, McCain 381, Thompson 259, and Hunter 239.

Over at Drudge, he also has a poll, with more than 61,000 voting: Paul 37 percent, Brownback 32, Giuliani 12, Romney 10, Huckabee 3, Tancredo and T. Thompson 2, Hunter and McCain 1.

Here is some coverage: ["ABC News Politics"].


Smaller Times, save money
Tomorrow, you might see something different about the NYT:
["Honey, They Shrunk The ... Times?"]. I can say that I did notice a difference in the WSJ when it shrank but I have to admit that between the redesign and the size cut, it is an easier, more thorough read. Now that I'm working in Massachusetts again, I've been flipping through the Boston Globe on an irregular basis. They also recently cut the size down but the also shrunk the font text and it is a bit harder to read.

No comments: