Monday, October 1, 2007

EXCLUSIVE: Duncan Hunter Web site hacked?!

While perusing presidential campaign Web sites this morning, looking for end of third quarter financing statements, I came upon Rep. Duncan Hunter's Web site and it looks like it has been hacked. The following came up on the screen, below the site's masthead:
"HACKED BY ADANALI f0r TurkStorm[dot]Org" and then below that it stated "No WAR!" Below that, there pictures of two Middle Eastern children with what looked like war wounds, stating "Savasa Hayr! no war!"
I tried to figure out how to save the page but I couldn't make it work. I will have to teach myself how to do this in the future. It is doubtful that this was approved of by the Hunter campaign considering his gung-ho support for the alleged War on Terror.

Update: I'm putting "EXCLUSIVE" in the headline because it looks like I'm the only one who has spotted this, according to a number of searches I've attempted.

No comments: