Saturday, July 12, 2003

The hiatus is over …
Politizine is back online.
I decided to take a short break from blogging while I dealt with a minor life change. Check out my column from this week’s issue of The Winchester Star for an explanation ["Life in the suburbs isn't so bad after all "].
Of course, I took a pretty bad time to take a break. It has been an unusually busy summer. The world is "bustin’ with news," to quote Jimmy Stewart from his great Jefferson Smith character in "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington." There has been so much going on, and I will do my best to catch everyone up on some of the stuff I missed reporting on during the last month. However, while I love doing the blog, I don’t want it to take over my life. As well, I am in the process of trying to finish a small book on the upcoming election and put the finishing touches on my first solo CD. So, unless there is a major emergency, I will probably be limiting posts to Wednesday, Friday, and during the weekend.
Happy reading!

No comments: