Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oops, I didn't call that one right ...

A press representative of U.S. Rep. Stephen Lynch, a potential contender for the U.S. Senate seat, just issued the following press release:
After thorough consideration I have decided that I will not be a candidate for the Special U.S. Senate race to succeed Edward M. Kennedy.

The challenge of putting together the resources and organization necessary to wage a competitive statewide campaign in less than 90 days is insurmountable.

Margaret and I are thankful for the words of encouragement and support over the last few weeks.

I have been given a huge honor and responsibility by the families of the 9th Congressional District of Massachusetts. I will continue to try to live up to their highest expectations.
No more predictions from me for a few days at least, hah.

No comments: