Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pumpkin Hillary ... 'I love you forever' ...

You know, clothing makes the man and the woman. Who ... I mean, who chose the orange pantsuit that Hillary is wearing right now?! Oh my word. She looks like a huge pumpkin at the Keene pumpkin fest!
I hate to be a critic of Hillary's wardrobe ... especially when there are so many other things to be critical of when you think of the woman ... but this is too much. This was just the worst outfit she could have put on. Pumpkin orange. Arrgh!
Bubba is such a phony. Gosh, after all these years, I still can't stand the man. He just makes me ill. There he is, on the verge of tears, whispering, almost perfectly timed with the cameras ... "I love you ... I love you forever and ever ..." Yeah cameraman, we saw it. How much did Bubba pay you to catch that line?
Cough ... cough ... "Blowjob!" ... cough ... cough ... "Eat me!"
Hillary says she is a proud mother ... proud Senator ... proud Democrat ... proud supporter of Barack Obama ... but not a proud wife? Interesting.
OK, we make it through three or four minutes of Hillary and my wife, who is a Democrat, says, "I'm shutting the b*tch off ..."
Sure sweetie, that's fine with me.

No comments: