* "... maybe you'll just disappear ..."
It is pretty strange living in America these days, isn't it? It is a bit weird when ordinary people are just being pulled off the streets and placed under arrest on a material witness warrant, with very little evidence: ["Fear of leaks led FBI to move up arrest of lawyer"]. How in the world could they possibly match up a fingerprint like this? Are we living in the "Alias"-times? Or "MacGuyver," where a guy turns a papertowel roll into a grenade launcher? Come on.
* Does the Pope really think Bush is the anti-Christ?: ["Bush's "Christian" Blood Cult"].
"Bush's blood lust, his repeated commitment to Christian beliefs, and his constant references to "evil doers," in the eyes of many devout Catholic leaders, bear all the hallmarks of the one warned about in the Book of Revelations - the anti-Christ. People close to the Pope claim that amid these concerns, the Pontiff wishes he was younger and in better health to confront the possibility that Bush may represent the person prophesized in Revelations."Whoa. After reading the lawyer getting arrested ... and then this ... all one can do is gasp.
* Jeff Cohen says no to Nader: ["A Progressive Response to the Nader Campaign"].
* Rep. Bass, NH CD2, may get a challenge from the right: ["Conservative State Rep. may take on Bass for congressional nomination"]. Also, Democrat Paul Hodes may jump into the Democrat primary against Warner environmentalist Roy Morrison: ["Hodes for Congress?"]. Morrison is the guy who wants to get rid of income taxes and instead, tax pollution. Amazingly, Bass only has $205,000 on hand.
* Sick of the DLC? Well, they aren't sick of running things: ["Moderates face dilemma in election campaign"].
* Is Disney really pulling "Fahrenheit 911"? ["Moore accused of publicity stunt over Disney 'ban'"].
* Got a political button idea? Maybe you should enter: ["The Nation Button Contest"].