Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Who is Crow?

On the NECN ticker tape, there is a guy listed there called Crow. I'm like, Who the heck is that?
Well, it's Randy Crow, a presidential candidate from North Carolina, and with 5 percent of the precincts in, Crow has 435 votes or 2 percent of the vote. He is in fifth ... more than Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel. His site is here: ["Randy Crow"].

Update: Crow has a pretty interesting Web site. A lot of "conspiracy" stuff and also a fiscal conservative stance. I think this is the first time I have ever seen a "fringe" candidate covered during returns like this.

Update 2: Crow has now fallen to sixth place, about 100 votes behind Kucinich with 1 percent of the vote. However it turns out, this guy should be proud to come out of nowhere to come in sixth. I didn't know who he was until I Googled him earlier tonight and I have been following this race very closely.

Update 3, Friday, Jan. 11: It turns out that Randy Crow only received 37 votes - not the 435 votes posted on NECN. I wonder how that happened. Maybe there is something to that whole vote tabulation problem thing.

No comments: